Saturday 25 February 2012

Saturday night is made for dancing

Or in my case, dieting. After a heavy week of eating and drinking with transatlantic guests (fish and chips being the week's favourite) my final treat before kicking back in was a white roll from our local bakery filled with locally produced sausages and potato scones and a blob of ketchup: operation diet has begun (again).

I've been pretty good. I had a bite of a mini quiche that I've made for a kids' party tomorrow and a couple of mini animal biscuits but my dinner was free on Slimming World. We dined on Chicken parmagiana which is a massive hit with the whole family and as long as I use my healthy extras it's syn free. Even Mr Bee said "and this is diet friendly??" - that's a win for me. We followed with yoghurts all round and despite yearning for the crisps tonight I've managed to stay strong, nibbling only on a babybel. I am struggling tonight, but the first day back has got to be the hardest, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment