Monday 27 February 2012

Back to basics

So I'm back on plan today. It's hard today because there are tunnocks tea cakes everywhere, plus the vending machine keeps twinkling at me. It's fine, I've just eaten a yoghurt (syn free strawberry muller light). That's the same as a Boost.

I know that after today and maybe tomorrow I'll be right back into the swing of things but I have been hungry all day. Yesterday we had a baby group 1st birthday party so I was surrounded by crisps, quiches, cakes upon cakes and sandwiches. Oh and boxes and boxes of baby friendly fruit - but not being mentally "there" yesterday, I was weak. It was the quiche and cake which caught my attention. "How many syns in this?" I asked Mr Bee lightheartedly! Who's laughing now?

Today I have eaten a banana, a pear, an apple, baked potato and beans and a muller light yoghurt. Tea is going to be sweet chilli and pepper linguine with Parmesan over (only the Parmesan is synned). Before that, though, I am going to jump on my Wii Fit for the first time in about a fortnight. I'm knackered and can't be bothered, but it's an important step. Not least because I know I will show a gain. It will be a bit depressing and I won't enjoy it, but if I can get back close to where I was before my (very enjoyable) holiday, it'll all be worth it.

1 comment:

  1. I don't think we were too bad last week. We'll be back on track in no time!

    ReplyDelete